Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Excuse me, I burped

Working on the immune system in the storm drain

I heard two voices coming from our home office.

One was Jared's. He mused on the state of New Jersey's ecology into his iPod voice recorder. It was a paper-free and modern trick he learned from Steve Glenn, the former Manager of the New York Metropolitan Flora Project at Brooklyn Botanic Garden [Learn more about the petition to restore the Science Department to Brooklyn Botanic Garden here.].

The other was Beren's. "Excuse me, I burped," Beren said as he padded into the office.

I'd love to hear that voice recording one day.

***

And with that, I offer up a healthy kid. All systems normal except my nervous system is a bit more frayed than one week ago. What a whirlwind. I can hardly keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment